Lee County Premarital Course Provider
Serving such communities as Lee, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel and East Dunbar within Florida’s Lee County.
Lee County Marriage License Information
Address: 2115 Second Street, 2nd Floor, Fort Myers, Florida 33901Phone: (239) 533-5007
- $86.00 – w/o Premarital Course Certificate
- $61.00 – w/ Free Florida Premarital Course (save $25)
- Both parties must be present together at the courthouse.
- Valid photo ID (driver’s license, state ID card, valid passport or I-94 card
- If you have a Social Security number, it will be requested to complete the form. You won’t have to bring the actual card.
- The clerk will accept cash or credit card for payment. If payment is made with credit card, then you will be charged a 3.5% processing fee. Checks are not allowed.
- It is valid for 60 days.
- If you have been previously married, the date of your divorce or spouse’s death must be provided.
Marriage license in Lee County
Click here for the Lee County Marriage License web page to receive the most updated information on their hours, fees, forms of payment, ID that you would need, other possible documents and requirements.
You can apply for your marriage license by mail through the Brevard County courthouse without paying any additional fees. They request at least 30 days for processing.