Online Information :
Florida Marriage License
Save $32.50 on the cost of the marriage license and eliminate the 3 day waiting period by using the Online Premarital Preparation Course.
Marriage license Requirements in the Orlando, Florida area:
- The Bride & Groom must attend the courthouse with their individual driver’s licenses or certified copies of their individual birth certificates and a photo ID. Each party must be at least 18 years of age.
- Social Security Numbers must be provided at the time of requesting the license.
- If the Bride or Groom has been previously divorced, or widowed, the exact date of the termination of the last marriage must be provided.
- The license is valid for 60 days from the date of issue. The marriage must occur within this 60-day window.
- The Bride & Groom are both required to read a Marriage Handbook, which is available at the Clerk of Court office, prior to the license being issued.
- This year the fee for the license is $93.50 (minimum). The fee can be lowered provided that the Bride & Groom take a four-hour premarital preparation course prior to applying for the license and present the Clerk of Court with proof of having taken the course.
- Check out the Online Premarital Education course. There is a 3 day waiting period for those who choose not to take the course and are Florida residents. There is no waiting period for non-residents.
- Payment can be made with cash, money order, Visa, or MasterCard. Personal checks are not accepted.
- All fees are non-refundable.
Marriage licenses can be obtained through the mail for non-Florida residences only. Contact them regarding their time deadlines. There is NO additional cost if you purchase it directly from the Brevard county courthouse website.
Central Florida Locations for Licenses
*Hours are 8:00am to 4:30 pm
Monday-Friday excluding holidays
Orange County, Florida Marriage License
425 N. Orange Avenue, RM#355, Orlando, FL Phone:(407) 836-2067
1111N. Rock Springs Road, Apopka, FL Phone: (407) 654-1030
475 W. Story Road, Ocoee, FL Phone: (407) 836-2007
450 N. Lakemont Ave., Winter Park, FL. (407) 671-1116
Osceola County, Florida Marriage License
2 Courthouse Square, Kissimmee, Florida Phone: (407) 343-3530
Seminole County, Florida Marriage License
301 N. Park Avenue, 4th Floor Sanford, FL Phone: (407) 665-4330
State Road 434, Ste. 403 Altamonte Springs, FL Phone: (407) 862-5373
376 Wilshire Blvd. Casselberry, FL Phone:(407) 830-7337