Baker County Premarital Course
Serving such communities as Baxter, Glen Saint Mary, Macclenny, Macedonia, Margeretta, Sanderson and Taylor within Florida’s Baker County.
Marriage License Fees:
$93.50 – wo/ Premarital Course Certificate
$61.00 – w/ Florida Premarital Course Certificate (save $25)
Baker County Marriage License Information
Address: 339 E Macclenny Ave, Macclenny, FL 32063
Summary of Marriage License Requirements
- Both parties must be present together to apply for the license.
- Valid photo ID (driver’s license, state ID card, valid passport or I-94 card
- Social Security numbers must be provided at the time of requesting your marriage license but the actual Social Security cards are not needed.
- Marriage license fee. The county clerk will accept cash or credit card for payment. If payment is made with credit card, then you will be charged a 3.5% processing fee. Checks are not allowed.
- The marriage license is valid for 60 days.
- If you have been previously married, the date of your divorce or spouse’s death must be provided.
Marriage license in Baker County
Click here for the Baker County Marriage License web page to receive the most updated information on their hours, fees, forms of payment, ID that you would need, other possible documents and requirements.
If you live outside of the state of Florida, you can apply for your marriage license by mail. You can do so through the Brevard County courthouse without paying any additional fees. They request at least 30 days for processing.