Clay County Premarital Course
Serving such communities as Green Cove Springs, Keystone Heights, Asbury Lake, Lakeside, Bellair, Middleburg, Orange Park within Florida’s Clay county.
Marriage License Information Clay County
Address: 7380 State Road 100, Suite 10, Keystone Heights, Florida 32656
- $93.50 – w/o Premarital Course Certificate
- $61.00 – w/ Florida Premarital Course Certificate (save $25)
- Both parties must be present together at the courthouse.
- Valid photo ID (driver’s license, state ID card, valid passport or I-94 card
- If you have a Social Security number, it will be requested to complete the form. You won’t have to bring the actual card.
- The clerk will accept cash or credit card for payment. If payment is made with credit card, then you will be charged a 3.5% processing fee. Checks are not allowed.
- It is valid for 60 days.
- If you have been previously married, the date of your divorce or spouse’s death must be provided.
Marriage license in Clay County
Click here for the Clay County Marriage License web page to receive the most updated information on their hours, fees, forms of payment, ID that you would need, other possible documents and requirements.
You can apply for your marriage license by mail through the Brevard County courthouse without paying any additional fees. They request at least 30 days for processing.